All Hands, Abandon Ship!!

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Well I guess they will move AIO customers over to cricket and if the service and price remain the same ie cheaper that contract att and same coverage, I don't see a problem. Guess we'll have to see what happens.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Well I guess they will move AIO customers over to cricket and if the service and price remain the same ie cheaper that contract att and same coverage, I don't see a problem. Guess we'll have to see what happens.

What am I missing here? You can't bring people with a GSM phone over to a CDMA carrier.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
What am I missing here? You can't bring people with a GSM phone over to a CDMA carrier.

AT&T is doing with Cricket what T-Mobile did with MetroPCS. New Metro phones are GSM now. CDMA is going to go the way of the dodo bird soon (3-5 years) just like iDEN did this year.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
This could be great news for the 620 cause they will need to release unlock codes for everyone or risk some major ************** lawsuits.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
This could be great news for the 620 cause they will need to release unlock codes for everyone or risk some major ************** lawsuits.

Alright, who are you and what have you done with inteller? I was expecting stronger comments from you regarding the Evil Empire. Very disappointed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12