Cheap prepaid data sim service in England

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi Folks,
I am coming to London next week for couple of days, business purpose. In general I have need to be constantly online. What operator has best prepaid data service plan for foreigners that visit London and area around London, that do not block Skype, Viber?
Thanks.

Michael Tillman

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Too bad you don't have TMOBILE. All roaming in Europe is free unlimited 2G data and calls are only twenty cents a minute. It's almost as cheap as prepaid SIM. Open a line with them and cancel when u get back.

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Sound good but in Bosnia where I live T-Mobile is fairytale. What about their prepaid data plan in UK, are they available, preferred is 3G or 4G service no landline calls, just data service plan.
Cheers.

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
What about BT WiFi HotSpot access? Currently on Groupon UK is nice offer for five days access. What about QoE via these WiFi HotSpots?

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Go and get giffgaff. You order the sim online and its free. For ?12 a month you get 250 mins with unlimited net and unlimited text. You can teather and use the phone as a modem and you wont get slow down.

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Go and get giffgaff. You order the sim online and its free. For ?12 a month you get 250 mins with unlimited net and unlimited text. You can teather and use the phone as a modem and you wont get slow down.
Just short question GiffGaff SIM card, is it possible to be bought at O2 point of presence or just online?
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes