Windows phone and bad carrier support

Big Papa Smurf

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Today we're upset with Verizon, tomorrow it will be AT&T. In fact, remember last year when Verizon was being praised in their support for WP because they got the Icon and the M8? And how at one of the Nokia Lumia announcements (I forget which one), a reporter asked why Nokia chose such an awful release partner (AT&T) and a lot of people agreed? Which US carrier has released Denim? AT&T doesn't have the most stellar record either. Sprint and T-Mobile never have been chosen to release a flagship that I recall.

And what did denim provide to the Lumia phones that received the update? Cause I don't notice anything different with my 928. It may have been released first on Verizon, after skipping cyan, but I can't see a noticeable boost in performance, and I certainly didn't get the upgrades to camera/cortana because my phone doesn't have the correct hardware. The phone that does, the Icon, still hasn't received denim either.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
And what did denim provide to the Lumia phones that received the update? Cause I don't notice anything different with my 928. It may have been released first on Verizon, after skipping cyan, but I can't see a noticeable boost in performance, and I certainly didn't get the upgrades to camera/cortana because my phone doesn't have the correct hardware. The phone that does, the Icon, still hasn't received denim either.

If you were not on P4D
Live folders.
Improved glance. "add wearher app or photo to glance screen"
"Smoother and faster browsing experience" (what ever that means)
VPN support
Apps Corner

If you were on P4D
Nothing new.
Maybe some P4D bug fixes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo