Is anyone with a Windows Phone and MetroPCS successfully using the visual voicemail that is built-in

Drew Neilson

May 30, 2015
Visit site
... as in built-in to the phone app? If you are, please specify what phone you have and what version of Windows Phone it is running. I have a BLU WIN HD LTE with Windows 10 Mobile and I'm using MetroPCS. Visual voicemail isn't working in the phone app. I haven't tried any third-party visual voicemail apps and I want to know if any MetroPCS users with Windows Phones have been able to use visual voicemail without using a third-party app.
P.S. I've never used visual voicemail before, not even when the phone was running Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1. I'd never even heard of visual voicemail until recently.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Their website isn't very BYOD friendly. I did find that they have an official App in the Google Play store. That tells me they probably follow the same model as Cricket. If you buy a branded phone, it comes with the App. If you bring your own phone you need to download the App and they only make an App for Android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos