My take on the Cherry Mobile Alpha Style

Raijin99

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
did you enroll your alpha style or alpha luxe in the windows phone developer program?
any idea if doing such and subsequently downloading the latest windows phone OS builds will void the 12 month warranty for our phone?

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I would like to believe that there are no special firmware for these phones so hoping it will get 10.

I'm tempted to enroll it but currently my 8S is satisfying that craving. I need to have two devices on different versions.

As far as the warranty is concerned, I have not read the manual. But I would ask them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raijin99

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Yo dude have you experienced any issues with your unit? should your charging icon show 100% when the phone is done charging? I always charge my phones when they are turned off. and i dunno if there is a problem with the battery sensor or charger or something.

Raijin99

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
okay. got it.
one last thing, how long does it take for you to fully charge your Alpha Style with the phone turned off?

thanks very much! loving my Alpha Style!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Oh I didn't pay attention, but I'll try to do that soon so that you can have something to compare to.

I bought two more to be raffled off on our Christmas party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raijin99

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
any idea if this phone will be damaged if we use chargers other than the default one bundled with it?
since we're using USB cables to connect it to a charger, maybe we could charge it faster if it we used a generic 1000maH or higher charger instead of the default 500maH charger.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I just found out I left the Style powered on again and when I checked the battery it has been on for 14 days and 23 hours with 2% remaining.

I started charging it 1:30 and checked out out around 4:10 and the battery symbol says full.

I used the USB port of my Surface power adaptor. My Luxe have been using my HTC 8S charger from day one.
Sent from my Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe

Ian Serrano

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
[SUP][/SUP]hi, just wanna ask what will indicate that the AlphaStyle is already fully charged? I depleted my Alpha Style's battery then hooked it up with my charger. Been charging it for a whilele the unit is power-off..has been 6 hours already and I still kept seeing the battery sign with a blinking plug in the middle..please help, thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium