XBox One Leads this September(in US, and No lets not create a sales figure thread every month

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the prediction is wrong :)

PS4 still leads last september via NPD results, moving on then...

The guy who made the prediction was really mocked afterwards.

Anyways, isn't the Xbox One selling better in these first 10 months than the 360 did? It isn't selling as much as the PS4 though.

FYI, I do think the FIFA 15 bundle helped with Xbox One sales a lot, as FIFA is the best selling and one of the most popular games ever, and all the big FIFA YouTubers use the Xbox One.

Posting this half asleep, sorry if I made weird grammatical mistakes, lol.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't know how they are marketing the XB1 in the US but here in the UK I feel they are missing a trick, they have been concentrating on the gaming aspect and leaving the media side, no offence to gamers who are still the biggest buyers of "Gaming console's" but there is a massive untapped market for the media side of it.

And I have to say although I have a couple of games, my experience of the media side is getting better all the time, one remote for everything, switching between TV, music, our photo's or even playing a game and as more app become available it keeps on improving.

I would do two adds, one for the gamers and one for the larger media market.

Bob

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere (might've been here) that Microsoft was planning on keeping the X1 price tag at $349 for an extended period of time past the holiday season. This could prove very troublesome for Sony as Microsoft has a war chest of a bank account through which to back this "strategic move". I believe Sony's financial issues leave it unable to start a price war. I know many people that are purchasing X1's this holiday season precisely because it's cheaper. I know a few more that will be purchasing a console during tax season, if Microsoft can keep the $349 price tag those are a couple more Xbox One's Microsoft will be selling.

Edit: I guess I am about to call it a night as I failed to get to my point lol. If Microsoft were to keep the lower price point for the sake of market share, by this time next year it may be a different scenario for the console wars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills