Non continuum Miracast?

jjmorgan64

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I believe on a smart TV or with Chromecast. There's a delay though... If your a nut like some of us it will drive you bananas.

Correct, but that is still continuum, it it's a but laggy but not terrible for me. I al wondering about straight screen mirroring? Same on phone and monitor mirrorin.

Humhead

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Yes there is. Connect in Continuum, on the desktop or the phone, got to settings / Display, change the drop down box to "connected display". Then Advanced settings at the bottom then Mirror what's on my device. It works well because you do not have to disconnect the session to switch back and forth AND you still can use the keyboard and mouse. I have Display pinned to my start to make it as fast as possible.

jjmorgan64

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes there is. Connect in Continuum, on the desktop or the phone, got to settings / Display, change the drop down box to "connected display". Then Advanced settings at the bottom then Mirror what's on my device. It works well because you do not have to disconnect the session to switch back and forth AND you still can use the keyboard and mouse. I have Display pinned to my start to make it as fast as possible.

Outstanding, that works thank you.
Oddly enough it worked for my Belkin Miracast adapter, Miracast to my TV does not offer advanced options.

HimemSys

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Will this also "mirror" the sound? I'm strugling with streaming Spotify from my 950XL to my receive via MS Wireless display adapter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05