Cortona to become more Jen Taylor over time!

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I'll admit it. I had huge doubts that Microsoft would pull it off as amazingly as it did. I honestly had no faith that they would use Jen Taylor and I was only 50% sure they would call it Cortana. The fact that they did BOTH....

Faith in Microsoft=100% restored.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I am sure now people would stop bragging Microsoft is a slow poison , they don't listen to user feedback. They do listen.
Cortina sounds natural to me , unlike ***** Siri(though she got natural sound in iOS 7 )

winrayjay99

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
This move shows that Microsoft realizes what they need to do with their IP's. Also we might see a mass exodus from iPhone and Android for Windows phone by halo fan's because they want the master chiefs A.I. As their personal assistant. Now put more Xbox games on Windows and we go the right way. I love my Windows phone and cortana proves that a videogames might help Microsoft more.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Cortana can sings ! I'm in love with her right now :D

She CAN sing!! And tell Jokes, and do some Impressions and be very "mouthy" when you try to drill her about Master Chief or Halo 5. :p

My wife even had a Quasi-Conversation with her, it was funny to listen too! (she is still upset that I can't put it on her phone yet).

hyperthermia

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Cortana has also the universal search. It can search ur messages, music, contacts etc every file stored on your phone. Watch slashgears review.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs