Cortana is not RESPONDING to my commands

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Well I installed 8.1 developer preview on my L620! And i'v changed my region language keyboard everything to US but Cortana is not RESPONDING to any of my queries or commands! If I ask How are you? It will not reply it will open Bing search results! 😞😢😢😢😢😢! Pls help! Anyone facing the same prob?? Am not being able to do anything! 😢

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Maybe she knows you are a big phony, that you don't live in the US and you don't use the US English keyboard, and is giving you the silent treatment?

LWILLITS123

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Hold your finger or pin. If you just tap search, all she does is search. if you hold, she talks, or if you pin her to start and tap she will.:unhappy::evil:

PaNiXx

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Try connecting a headset to your phone and try. She didn't work on my 1020 unless I had a bluetooth headset on. The mic on my phone stopped working after the upgrade. it only worked with Skype/phone, but not other apps.

Hanzer_Algonn

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue.

she doesn't understand what I saying. I don't know how?
Yesterday she makes a lot of searches in web when I try to speak with her.

Today she doesn't understand what I'm saying.

when I receive a message she works properly. But only this she doing right.

=[

Branden Peter

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem.. I've read some forum suggesting me to do a hard reset. Most of the people who tried actually got Cortana working normally again. But not with me! May I know how did you fix it?? Thanks in advance!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise