Cortana and playlists

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I've run into a strange problem with Cortana. When I tell her to play my Xbox Music playlist, she understands the command and she executes it... But not in the way I want her to! The playlist starts playing, but it repeats the same song over and over again. I went into the app to make sure it wasn't on repeat and it wasn't. The queue showed that the same song was set to play over and over again. The playlist I wanted to play has more than one song on it so I'm not sure what's going on! I've tries it three times to make sure that it wasn't a fluke and sure enough it wasn't. And it's strange because every single time I tried this, it was the same song that would be played.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone know how to fix it or do we just have to wait for Microsoft to do that? Or maybe I'm missing something? Thanks!

Alex Blast

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I get this problem too. Opening playlists with Cortana usually results in my playlists getting corrupted somehow. Some Songs get repeated, some mysteriously disappear... This really **** me off.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I get this problem too. Opening playlists with Cortana usually results in my playlists getting corrupted somehow. Some Songs get repeated, some mysteriously disappear... This really **** me off.

Update Xbox Music! The latest update that was pushed today fixed the problem for me 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven