Cortana just got updated..

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I was in an exam today. When I came out of the exam hall and checked my phone for any notifications during quite hours. I saw Cortana showing the cloudy icon on the tile. I then tried asking, 'who am I?' And she spoke my name. Also asking about someone like, 'Who is Emma Stone?', she spoke out the info. Cute!

Last edited:

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
I was in an exam today. When I came out of the exam hall and checked my phone i I had any notifications during quite hours. I saw the Cortana there going and showing the cloudy icon on the tile. I then tried asking, 'who am I?' And she speaks my name. Also asking about someone like, 'Who is Emma Stone?', she was out the info.

Nice!

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
One more thing has been added.... Now the location based reminder and the other reminders quotes the message you spoke to her to set that reminder..........

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Sorry guys, I was in a hurry so had a lot of spelling mistakes while creating the topic. Damn the autocorrect!! :D. I fixed it though. By the way, I'm wondering, why there isn't any article about it on WPC yet??

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I don't think the update has rolled out to everyone yet. Someone mentioned a way to see the questionnaire again, and I don't have that yet. The same goes for the line between news items. It's probably rolling out slowly to different servers.

Georgi Ivanov3

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I suppose they are waiting for the final update. Cortana is still being updated on the servers and that would take some time. There might be new stuff still to appear to us. :) Let's hope it all works!

Georgi Ivanov3

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I don't think the update has rolled out to everyone yet. Someone mentioned a way to see the questionnaire again, and I don't have that yet. It's probably rolling out slowly to different servers.

I had the questions this morning at the end of the list, just after you start Cortana. However, it appeared only after few ON and OFF.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I had the questions this morning at the end of the list, just after you start Cortana. However, it appeared only after few ON and OFF.

Yeah, I just edited that post though to mention another thing I don't have yet either. Some of us (or at least just me) don't have the update yet. I don't have lines between the news items either. But since Cortana is all server-side, they're probably doing rolling updates.

WPit

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I am still unable to use any of the Interest's in Cortana or maybe once an hour ago. Do you see the Finance Watchlist?

Hey Ivanov, what were those 4 questions at bottom, please? Read your thread. I missed those and would like to know if I could do something to get back or something. I mean the 4 Cortana's questions after the update. Missed much?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99