How to get Cortana to quiz me

redserpent7

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Today I went to Cortana and at the bottom it asked me if I wanted to take a quiz so it would know more about me and I accidentally hit no. How do I get her to ask me again for the quiz?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Based on the forums of other users I have seen, you cannot get her to ask again for the quiz.

You can..

Go to settings, swipe over to the applications section, tap Cortana and disable her. Now you have to reboot your device. After that, just launch Cortana back from the live tile, or hop into settings again and enable her from there. When she's launched, scroll all the way up. Based on what you've set up previously, she shows weather, traffic, news and such. But at the very bottom she will have the quiz part.

redserpent7

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
You can..

Go to settings, swipe over to the applications section, tap Cortana and disable her. Now you have to reboot your device. After that, just launch Cortana back from the live tile, or hop into settings again and enable her from there. When she's launched, scroll all the way up. Based on what you've set up previously, she shows weather, traffic, news and such. But at the very bottom she will have the quiz part.
Tried that. Did not work

gahbmwm5

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I too have just tried this, no success...
No biggie, as per the pinned 'Cortana Inside News' thread, many changes are coming......so I'll wait patiently.
I did receive the latest update though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss