How do I fix Cortana interests not available?

stratct

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
hey all, im new here and slightly new to windows phone OS. i have a lumia 635 and love it but i picked up a 521 last night for a secondary phone and installed previews for developers 8.1 (8.1.1 grd2), i have done this before. well after going through all my updates and the tedius task of setting up the phone, i went into cortana and keep getting "interests arent available, try again later". I have tryed everything, im on my second hard reset now. nothing works. ive searched and searched and i have tried all the "fixes" but nothing works. i called microsoft and the told me to call nokia... which is now owned by microsoft, when i explained that to her she told me to call T-Mobile.... anyone out there that can help me? i feel so alone on this. not one person has helped. eveyone sais the same things "call microsoft, call nokia, turn it off and back on, reset the phon". im pulling my hair out

windows94

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
It's been down for some users. Only time will fix it. It looks like Microsoft has been rolling out fixes for it starting this evening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo