How Do I Change My Work Hours For Cortana?

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Cortana used to have the correct work schedule for me and I'd get the reminders when it was almost time to leave for work and leave to go home, but since I upgraded to the latest build they seem to be off.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
You might have to set the reminders manually for now :) Check her notebook for all reminders or just add a new calendar event

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
In case anyone else was wondering, you can do it in the settings of the Calendar app. Tap the burger --> tap the gear on the bottom right. -->Tap calendar settings. Scroll down and there's a "working hours" section. It doesn't sync across all devices though so you'll have to do it on every device.

Morte4u

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I change my work schedule in the options in the calendar, but Cortana still showing the old one. I did the change in all of my computers without success, Cortana still showing the old schedule.

Matt Dargis

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I change my work schedule in the options in the calendar, but Cortana still showing the old one. I did the change in all of my computers without success, Cortana still showing the old schedule.

I'm with you brother. I can't find ANY way to change this setting either. Bummer no one knows how to change this.

I may have found a way. Will update if this works.

New update: Didn't work.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett