Live tile does nothing at all

lumianum

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
My Cortana live tile doesn't show me any information (weather, etc.). It only shows the circle. If I enter Cortana and then go back to my start screen, the tile shows just one headline of the news and that's all. Why is it not working properly? I have a Lumia 950 running W10M. Thanks!

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
I think they want you to use the feedback tool to beg for your features back. :) Weather was also missing from the lock screen and calendar for me. Unfortunately with the 950, you're stuck with w10m.

lumianum

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
I think they want you to use the feedback tool to beg for your features back. :) Weather was also missing from the lock screen and calendar for me. Unfortunately with the 950, you're stuck with w10m.

Well, actually it's not a matter of having them back, because I've never have them. I cannot take the best out of Cortana. Why is it not working? 😢

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
I found that Microsoft's desktop implementations of the tile interface was never as good or as needed as the phone series. The tiles on desktop never seemed to update much as they should. One thing they should have done is used the more robust Windows Phone implementation of tiles for the unified platform. Build 10568.107 seems to work a little better, however I don't get tile updates for many other apps as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss