Hey Cortana error with mobile

sklchan

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey Cortana not working on the latest preview build. Not matter how we change the region and language it still ask us to enable Cortana.

sklchan

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Although it's known issue but you read all the official release bug list it's not listed there although the changelog keep mentioning how good and great about the new Cortana features.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Although it's known issue but you read all the official release bug list it's not listed there although the changelog keep mentioning how good and great about the new Cortana features.
The bugs mentioned are OS level bugs. "Hey Cortana" is an OEM feature (Nokia/Microsoft).

brian770

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
on my 1520 i havent been able to uses cortana in last 2 builds in USA. have tried every setting there is and she still dont work.
i am on build .332 now

Anjola Badaru

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I was able to change the region to United States to have Cortana active. I did that on two different Microsoft phones before I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1but since haven changed, it becomes unresponsive to change region to United states. once the phone restarts, the region revers to what it was. Might there be another fix for this? I had gotten used to using Cortana on my Phone. I use a Microsoft Lumia 535

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss