Do you want to reply, call back, or are you done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

js14873

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I use hands-free Bluetooth in my car, and when I get a text and have Cortana reads it to me, she then asks "do you want to reply, call back, or are you done?"

But for some reason, she will NOT process me saying "I'm done". She repeats the question over and over until eventually giving up and asking me to help her by pressing the button on the screen (defeating the purpose of hands free while driving).

I know she recognizes the speech because the words appear in the text bar at the bottom of the screen as I say them. She just doesn't match that phrase as a response to the question she asked me. Interestingly enough, since the matching button says "cancel", I've tried saying "cancel" instead of "I'm done", and she understands that much more consistently.

Anybody else?

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Late to this thread - found it searching for something else. For me (2015 Kia Forte), it has always taken two tries. When I answer the question the first time, there's a long pause and then Cortana asks again. When I answer THAT question, it works fine. Always takes two tries...

...until the current build I'm in (Insider Fast 14946). Now it seems to be working OK for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)