msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

So I have :
a. a 950 on RS1 (production)
b. a PC on RS1 (production)
c. a 650 on RS2 (Fast Ring)

My contacts sync well etc. But, when I set a reminder based on a person, let's say on my 950, then on the two other devices, the reminder will appear in the notebook BUT my attention is required and there's an error stating that the mentioned contact doesn't exist on this device, if contacts are syncing, please wait or delete and create again the reminder.

If I edit the reminder and choose the same contact, then it's OK on the new device (let's say 650) but then, on 950 and PC I get the error.

My contacts are synced within my MSA (outlook.fr)

Do you have this issue? I'm pretty sure it's server-side, I don't have other contact-related issues. If I edit a contact, it syncs instantly across devices. My favourites are there too, even in quiet hours.

I'd appreciate your feedback, thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
try doing that when the 650 is off and see if the same error happens between the 950 and PC

I'm thinking the new insider update has messed up the syncing features so it's throwing errors elsewhere

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Good idea. I've turned off the 650 hours ago, now the only devices online are my 950 and the PC, both on latest RS1 (production).

Yet, no improvement :/ I wonder is it linked to my MSA (still not migrated to the new outlook.com) but then, in all other apps, contacts sync perfectly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes