Cortana vs Siri - who wins?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
So far with my limited interaction/experience with Siri I favor Cortana. I'm not being biased in my approach on saying this and actually favored Siri until more recently. Cortana to me has more personality (witty). Cortana also seems to understand or decipher what you are trying to do instead of making what you say literal. Both are awesome, yet Cortana has made huge steps in a short amount of time.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I tend to agree with you. I often find myself smiling or chucking at the answers I get from Cortana. Siri, on the other hand I sometimes have trouble with. 'I'm not sure what you mean', etc... maybe I simply need to ask better questions :p

I like Cortana and Siri, but both have their quirks and ideiosyncracies.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Yes. We did this one night...We would ask Cortana a question, then ask Siri the same thing...and vice versa. We did this at least 3 or 4 times until it was obvious Cortana was able to provide input/feedback on all of them and was entertaining to say the least. Was interesting to ask Cortana about Siri, and to hear the feedback. Then to ask Siri about Cortana...

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Well, my wife has an iPhone so I can compare her experience to mine on WM.
I think Cortana has surpassed Siri.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S

nickx91

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
I used Cortana on Windows 10 on my laptop and Siri on my iPhone 6. IMO, I found Cortana to be more responsive than Siri.

SeanD_Colorado

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
Say to Siri "I see a little silhouetto of a man" and wait for the response, funny. Try the same with Cortana, dull. But Cortana does have her moments too :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb