Bugs & Defects (Coship Moly X1)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

Like the title says, if you're experiencing any bugs or defects with your new phone, please feel free to post them here. We'll try to help you guys out as much as we can with any issues :)

bucfan11

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Bugs + Defects (Coship Moly X1)

Had my X1 a couple of weeks, only thing I have found that should be better is the power button. The power button is exactly where my thumb goes when I talk on the phone and it is easy to press. I have turned the phone off twice now while talking. I must remember to watch my thumb, other than that I feel it has been excellent for a mid-grade phone-no complaints.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

Had my X1 a couple of weeks, only thing I have found that should be better is the power button. The power button is exactly where my thumb goes when I talk on the phone and it is easy to press. I have turned the phone off twice now while talking. I must remember to watch my thumb, other than that I feel it has been excellent for a mid-grade phone-no complaints.

Unfortunately this isn't one of those problems we can help with :D but maybe you can try locking the phone as soon as you place the call? however pressing the power button too long while the phone is locked will probably still give the option to shutdown the phone.. but it's worth a try right?

Garrett Tiller

Jul 28, 2018
Visit site

I have gotten a Moly X1 in September 2017 and a couple of months i get a bluescreen, i tries reseting it it didnt work and the device recovery device does not cover the Moly X1. Iis there any way i can fix the bluescreen?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs