Signal Issues

dseiden

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

Has anyone seen signal issues with their units? I have had three of them that seems to cycle from 3G, EDGE, Gprs and no signal before repeating this. I have another phone on Tmo sitting next to it and it holds the 3G signal fine.

This is not going on all the time and in lower signal areas it seems to start up. Almost seems like it starts to loose signal and can not lock in on anything until it cycles thru everything.

On a side note I can turn off WiFi and get this to happen but if I lock it to EDGE it holds strong and doesn't cycle to GPRS or no signal.

gyrferret

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
While this doesn't happen too often, I've noticed the "no signal" indicator pop up momentarily maybe once every hour, but it's nothing that I can't live with. Unfortunately, I went over my 5GB allowance and have been throttled until tomorrow, so EDGE and 3G are pretty much the same for me at the moment.

gyrferret

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I should have mentioned I live in the boondocks with no highspeed internet, and I rely on Tether for Blackberry to download large files, cause I'd rather be throttled than be slammed with a HUGE overage fee.

I could go through 2GB on my phone alone though. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb