Still got update 7392 after Chevron Updater for NODO.

Kohven

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok. So a while back I had installed NODO pre maturely using the chevron updater. going back to that there was 2 updates that were being updated (the update to help the update itself, and the NODO update). the first one I had updated officially through zune but the NODO update I did through chevron updater. Now where im going with this is, I know that if you did the update through the updater then you are not able to get any other updates in the future.

Well just to confirm I did no factory reset or anything. And I was waiting for the fix from the chevron updater. Well I got a prompt saying that theres a new update and I updated my DVP with no problems. I now have 7392.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Question. Did you use the Walsh tool to install the NoDo update. Great if you did and also got 7392, but you need to be specific. Don't want to confuse anyone.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Kohven

May 11, 2011
Visit site
yeah i used the tool for the copy and paste update. at first i had gotten the update that is suppose to help other updates go smooth. so with that one i updated with the zune software. but i was expecting the NODO for the copy and paste and it did not give it to me. so i used the walsh's chevron tool and updated it myself. so after that there was the whole microsoft saying not to update cause it would not do so in the future after NODO. so i was waiting for the fix but then i got the notice for the security update and i said "meh what the ****, just give it a try" and it worked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte