Are you planning on getting a Dell XPS 15?

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
As it stands its either XPS15 or SP4 - Lets see what each brings to the table, maybe HP will release something comparable. Whatever happens im glad to see OEM's stepping up to the plate.

Andreas

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ive seen some articles on here describing the XPS15 as a 15.6" display fitted into a 14" body.

However, while checking the specifiations on the Dell UK website, they states its a 381mm display ie exactly 15".
I then carried on to measure my trusty old Envy 14 and realised the body size is almost exactly the same as the XPS15.
Atleast when it comes to depth and width.

So, unless the specs on Dell UK is wrong it seems the XPS15 got a 15" display in a 14.5" body.

Suddenly im not so sure about that upgrade. Might start looking at the XPS13 instead.

MSStackFan

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Every box is checked for me on these except that review after review seems to give me range-anxiety.

I might alone here but with the battery life reports seeming underwhelming and not having a need for a touchscreen, I was hoping to find a review of the Core i7 6700HQ + FHD + SSD + 84WH battery (only reviews I found for the hight end were with Touch, low end were only the i5 and wasn't sure if it was the 57WH battery). I might be looking for a unicorn but if anyone knows of any good reviews that show the battery life diffs of the fully spec'd out FHD vs 4K Display, I would appreciate it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven