Windows 7 support?

W7Fanboy

May 14, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get the Redfly Mobile Viewer to work on Windows 7?

If I'm connected to the Windows Mobile Device center, the RMV won't even start, but if I launch the RMV before syncing, it doesn't connect :(

I've tried all the compatibility modes and have launched it as an admin.

Any suggestions?

FYI: I'm using a Bell HTC Touch (windows mobile 6.1).

Aware

Mar 23, 2008
Visit site
Works fine for me on Windows 7. I did have a similar problem with the first public beta. I rebooted phone and PC,then always wait to make sure mobile sync is connected before I try to use Mobile Viewer.

W7Fanboy

May 14, 2009
Visit site
Works fine for me on Windows 7. I did have a similar problem with the first public beta. I rebooted phone and PC,then always wait to make sure mobile sync is connected before I try to use Mobile Viewer.

The problem is that the Mobile Viewer wont even start if I already have my device connected to the mobile sync :(

Aware

Mar 23, 2008
Visit site
Are you definitely using the most recent download? An updated version was posted a couple of weeks ago because some people had timeout issues.

Aware

Mar 23, 2008
Visit site
Correct - but the revised installer has the same version number as the 'previous' one too, if I remember correctly. So if you downloaded it in the last couple of weeks you should be using the most recent version.

Sorry I don;t have anything more useful to suggest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon