Ok,
    this is an "official" forum which is linked from Celiocorp's website, but how sporadic is it used??

I raised a question regarding Celiocorp's support about 14 days ago and no one comments (either from the company or the user forum), is this what one should expect??:thumbsdn:

Bad, for a good product with minor scratches.

I'll try to post a question here and via their supportsite and hope for better result this time.

regards
    Lasse T
    05-05-2010 06:19 AM
    Lasse,
    They do pop in from time to time but not very often. I think most of the people that were here moved on because most were early adopters like myself and owned the C8 which they no longer officially support or update.
    05-05-2010 07:22 AM
    I have a C8N, so my unit is still supported. Lately, I've just been on the go & not using the Redfly as much. But I do lurk.
    05-05-2010 09:04 AM
    I do have a C8 and a HTC HD2. I wish to use them, but do not know what firmware I should download and install. Please send me your message also directly to my e-mail address: constantin.fota@xnet.ro

Thanks
    05-05-2010 09:31 AM
    I do have a C8 and a HTC HD2. I wish to use them, but do not know what firmware I should download and install. Please send me your message also directly to my e-mail address: constantin.fota@xnet.ro

Thanks
    I use the firmware for the C8 to support WM6.5 there is a link posted in one of the threads here.
    05-05-2010 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD