Money Wallet - simple and useful personal finance assistant

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Next update will be a bit lighter: components in Live SDK were replaced with my own implementation. Besides this will allow to implement automatic background database backup.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, we're loosing in Round 2 of the Windows Phone Next App Star, but still have a chance to win, vote http://nas.newpw.it/

Some additions about development. In version 2.6 automatic background database backup will be implement! Live SDK were replaced with my own SkyDrive-support implementation, this will allow use SkyDrive from background agent. What about other services? DropBox and Yandex.Disk also will support background backup.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, we're loosing in Round 2 of the Windows Phone Next App Star, but still have a chance to win, vote http://nas.newpw.it/

Some additions about development. In version 2.6 automatic background database backup will be implement! Live SDK were replaced with my own SkyDrive-support implementation, this will allow use SkyDrive from background agent. What about other services? DropBox and Yandex.Disk also will support background backup.

I voted :( Got my friends to vote too!

Did not see you mention the "Execute without prompt" :(

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Got the update but I think there's a mistake. You have a "edit" button which edits the schedules transaction. This is fine.

But now you have a "edit and execute" button which does the exact same thing the "execute" button was doing before.

I thought you were going to implement a "execute" button which does not prompt but executes right away.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Also, since the home screen is redesigned now and there is more space, we can see the schedules better. Would be nice if we can execute the schedules right there from the home screen.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Got the update but I think there's a mistake. You have a "edit" button which edits the schedules transaction. This is fine.

But now you have a "edit and execute" button which does the exact same thing the "execute" button was doing before.

I thought you were going to implement a "execute" button which does not prompt but executes right away.

This button execute without any ask.

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the new version. Reports work quite well now. I would appreciate if the save and restore function would also save and restore reports and not only the data. Is there a chance of implementing it in the next versions?

Regards,

Erwin

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the new version. Reports work quite well now. I would appreciate if the save and restore function would also save and restore reports and not only the data. Is there a chance of implementing it in the next versions?

Regards,

Erwin
I'm planning to do it in future versions

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Since the last update, if I make a transfer from lets say my checking account to my cash, it does not update on the cash end. I see the money deducted from the checking account and it is listed in the transaction history , but balance in the cash account remains the same .

If I make another transaction in my cash account , like a withdrawal or so, only then will it update with the funds from the checking account

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Since the last update, if I make a transfer from lets say my checking account to my cash, it does not update on the cash end. I see the money deducted from the checking account and it is listed in the transaction history , but balance in the cash account remains the same .

If I make another transaction in my cash account , like a withdrawal or so, only then will it update with the funds from the checking account
Well, I cannot reproduce this case, but I'll keep tracking this problem

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
have you ever thought about adding a feature to attach receipts? like if you take a picture of a receipt u can attach it to your transaction

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos