Beta tester for camera-based heart rate meter

wsoftvn

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello everybody,
We are developing a WP7 app that utilize the phone's camera to measure the user's heart rate automatically. We really need some WP7 users for testing to guarantee that the app works on different devices. To acknowledge your time, we will provide promotion codes so that all the testers will have the app for free once we officially release it to the marketplace. To participate in the test, you can email us: to let us know your email address (that is incoporated with your liveid used in the phone).

Thanks alot in advance for your attention!
Best regards,
Wsoftvn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello everybody,
We are developing a WP7 app that utilize the phone's camera to measure the user's heart rate automatically. We really need some WP7 users for testing to guarantee that the app works on different devices. To acknowledge your time, we will provide promotion codes so that all the testers will have the app for free once we officially release it to the marketplace. To participate in the test, you can email us: to let us know your email address (that is incoporated with your liveid used in the phone).

Thanks alot in advance for your attention!
Best regards,
Wsoftvn.

I'm curious as to how this would work.

wsoftvn

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Camera-based heart rate meter

Hello all,
Our app is officially published http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/85645937-6f77-4390-8ae1-4ada8900ed9a

If you are interested in the app, we are giving free promotion codes.
All you need to do is to install the trial version, launch the app, go to the setting page and send us the PhoneID you see on the page.
After receiving the ID we will send you a promotion code then you can use the app without any limitation.

Thanks for your interest!
Best regards,
Wsoftvn.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I own a personal training studio, how can I help? We've hit indoor cycling too, and I'm teaching Tu/Th night.

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express

wsoftvn

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I own a personal training studio, how can I help? We've hit indoor cycling too, and I'm teaching Tu/Th night.

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express

It would be very nice if you install and use the app and give us your comments. You are working in the related area, so any feature suggestion is welcome. We will try to develop more features as suggested by our users.

Please read our previous post above to know how to get our promotion code so that you can use without fee.

wsoftvn

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting a Delivery Failure, says your mailbox is unreachable.

If you have problem sending email, just leave your ID (that you get from the app's setting page) here, we will also put your code here. It is not personal information so don't worry.
Thanks!

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
If you have problem sending email, just leave your ID (that you get from the app's setting page) here, we will also put your code here. It is not personal information so don't worry.
Thanks!

I just tried sending you another email and got the same error, so here's my ID: 1522619.

Thanks!

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I've used it a little, pretty cool. Question: the hr reading says avg hr, is there a way to get the real time measurement? I will have a bunch of people with HRM'S on Tue night so I will be able to test the app against that.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
It would be cool to be able to track pulse to see if resting heart rate went down to measure fitness gains. I'd also like to be able to input max, etc to establish training zones.

That would make it pretty useful for a trainer/exerciser. Maybe an explanation as to how the technology works. That was my wife's first question.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon