Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    We're looking for beta testers for our new game Friend Central!
    If you're interested, please shoot us mail at steamtrainstudios@hotmail.com, including the Windows Live ID used on your Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango)

Here's a description of the game:

Friend Central brings together two things that you enjoy - browsing Facebook and playing games! Learn about your friends and get your social updates as you play these fun and interactive games!

This version of Friend Central includes 4 games -
    • Who Am I: How well do you know your friends? Find out with Who Am I - the 21 questions game personalized for you and your friends.
    • Who Said: Play the friend detective as you smartly deduce what your friends have been saying!
    • Who's Picture: Travel around the world and revisit happy memories as you discover thousands of buried photos and albums of you and your friends!
    • Memory Game: A friendly twist to the popular picture memory game. Discover new things about your friends as you workout your brain.

and more games coming soon!

Also, check out our Facebook page for screenshots and more info.

Thanks!
    - Steam Train Studios Dev Team

Oh wow, seems like an interesting game! I don't think I'd be good as a tester, but good luck! I look forward to its release!