SonPhon - Sonos Control for Windows Phone

dloendorf

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Some of you may remember my first Sonos controller for a windows phone, VersaZones, developed for the WinMobile 6.5 environment.

I have completed extensive testing of a new Windows Phone 7.5 App that will control Sonos music systems. My testing has been in a two zone system and I am looking for people with 4 to 6 zones (or more) to do some beta testing for me. You will need a Windows Phone - of course - and if it is unlocked that would be great. If not then I will need and email address to add you to the official beta testing program for the Marketplace.

I plan to release to the Marketplace soon so it would be great if you could test relatively quickly.

You can view some screen shots of SonPhon here http://versagroup.net/index.php?opt...sonos-control-for-windows-phone.html&Itemid=7 or by visiting the versagroup.net site and looking at the blog entries.

David

Screen Capture (26).png
Screen Capture (27).png

Last edited:

cookiemonster21x

May 18, 2011
Visit site
ah, if only this was around sooner. i was staying in a place with 6 zones setup, would have been happy to have it then (and test it for you). at the time i was using a competing app 'phonos' which was alright but i really disliked the ui. i'd love to give this a look through anyways and would be happy to provide feedback based on my general familiarity with sonos. is there an email to contact you at? i have an unlocked htc trophy (us/verzion). thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes