Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Some of you may remember my first Sonos controller for a windows phone, VersaZones, developed for the WinMobile 6.5 environment.

I have completed extensive testing of a new Windows Phone 7.5 App that will control Sonos music systems. My testing has been in a two zone system and I am looking for people with 4 to 6 zones (or more) to do some beta testing for me. You will need a Windows Phone - of course - and if it is unlocked that would be great. If not then I will need and email address to add you to the official beta testing program for the Marketplace.

I plan to release to the Marketplace soon so it would be great if you could test relatively quickly.

You can view some screen shots of SonPhon here http://versagroup.net/index.php?opti....html&Itemid=7 or by visiting the versagroup.net site and looking at the blog entries.

David

Last edited by dloendorf; 02-07-2012 at 10:35 AM. Reason: second image
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts

Welcome along to WPCentral dloendorf, thanks for sharing your beta details. :)

SonPhon - Sonos Control for Windows Phone | VersaGroup

Hope you get it in the Marketplace soon. :)

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK
    ah, if only this was around sooner. i was staying in a place with 6 zones setup, would have been happy to have it then (and test it for you). at the time i was using a competing app 'phonos' which was alright but i really disliked the ui. i'd love to give this a look through anyways and would be happy to provide feedback based on my general familiarity with sonos. is there an email to contact you at? i have an unlocked htc trophy (us/verzion). thanks!