Particle Field

Status
Not open for further replies.

runewake2

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Particle Field is my most recent Windows Phone project and my first game released on the platform. In order to ensure that everything goes off without a hitch and to eliminate any potential bugs I am going to be opening it to beta this week.

Particle Field is a simple game of dodging. In it you must navigate your Particle around the various other ones that fly across the screen while collecting a number of orbs to earn points and get a highscore.

Screen1.png

Screen5.png

I will not go into specific details about the app as that would defeat part of the beta test.

My goals of this test are to:
- Uncover any unseen bugs.
- Confirm that the app works on a variety of phones.
- Populate Highscore table.
- Receive feedback on gameplay and controls to confirm that the game plays smoothly.
- Ensure UI works well with touch.

If you are interested in testing Particle Field please email me at runewake2 [AT] gmail [DOT] com.

In the email please include your Windows Live ID (this is an email address). If you do not include your Windows Live ID I will not be able to include you in the beta.

I encourage testers to submit feedback to me directly and I take input extremely seriously.

This test will continue until the app runs bug free and runs smoothly on all devices.

Note: This is my first time doing a Beta Test for one of my apps so I'm still experimenting with a few of the details.

TL;DR: Beta Test Particle Field, email me including Windows Live ID to join. Email is provided above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720