07-25-2012, 01:44 AM #1
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm making big changes on the user interface to make it look more polished, and code tweaks to improve performance.
Main point is to check everything run smoothly on different windows phones brands and models:
1. Camera Autofocus.
2. Download files from Internet.
3. UI maintains smooth and fast.
4. Save pictures to your phone reliability.
5. Download or transfer big files -Over 100MB- reliability.
6. Videos and audio play reliability.
At the end of this beta testing You'll receive a Transff's full license for free. Zero Ads. :)
There's a trial version at Windows Phone Store and more info at Transffr - The easiest way to Copy Files from your PC to your Windows Phone!
Transffr Beta screenshots:
If you're interested simple email your Windows Live ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last edited by freddyjdc; 01-13-2013 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Adding App Screenshots.