Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrew Strelets
  1.    #1  
    Asana (www.asana.com) is a popular collaborative task management web application. It enables individuals and teams to plan and manage their projects and tasks.

Unfortunately it lacks support of Windows Phone. Website is also inaccessible from Internet Explorer (on WP7). It seems that they left out this platform without attention, in their plans.

Ive decided to fix this issue and provide people, that use Windows Phone, with unofficial Asana client. It uses their API to support almost all website features, and needs beta testing.
    I plan on releasing this application as private beta, in WP store, and i will appreciate any feedback and feature suggestions.

If you are willing to try my application, please send me a message or email to andrewstrelets+asana@gmail.com with your Microsoft account email, so i can add you to beta testers list.
    Thanked by:
    Javier Alcivar likes this.

Greeetings, Im highly interested in your project, congratulations for the idea :) Im sending you an email so test and improve it.

I am willing to help you out too. I wanted to build an asana app, but I found this post first. If you need extra hands, message me.

I would be game to test this for you.please let me know how where and when do we start.
  5.    #5  
    Greetings

I am glad to inform, that Asana app has shipped to Windows Phone store.
    I wish to thank everybody who helped me with testing, without your feedback it would be much harder.

You can get it here: Asana | Windows Phone Store

Awesome App Andrew, thanks a lot for all your effort...
  7.    #7  
    Thank you for your response.
    I opened a Twitter page, for future feedback and updates.
    Hope you will check it out: twitter.com/AsanaWP