TellDJ PC Beta (same engine as WP version)

keyboardP

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I know it's been a while since the last TellDJ update, but there were reasons for the silence. It's been a busy year with lots of things going on, but TellDJ is finally coming together. Because of everyone's support and enthusiasm, I promised I'd create a free PC version as a 'thank you'. Well, the PC version is now nearly complete and I'd appreciate it if I could get feedback on it (since it uses the same engine as the WP version). It works with most media players and most audio formats, so you're no longer tied to Zune unlike before. I've also separated requesting into categories (tracks, artists, albums, playlists, and genres) to significantly improve accuracy. This is one version off version 1, so if you want your last minute ideas ready for V1, please let me know via the Backstage section (or post here :wink:).

TellDJ, if you don't know what it is, allows you to launch your Windows 7/8 music collection using your voice (via a microphone). Simply say the track, artist, album, playlist, or genre's name and it will start playing. There are some user guide videos in the help files.

If you do download it, please let me know if it works for you or not (and, if you don't mind saying, roughly how many tracks you've got so that I can get an idea of what it works with).

You can download TellDJ for the PC here.

Thanks for any feedback, it's really appreciated as it allows me to focus on finishing the phone version :smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3