Beta Testers wanted: Picit - Snapchat-like real-time messaging for Windows Phone

aenbacka

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I am currently working on development of a realtime messaging service / client application, called Picit, for the Windows Phone platform, and are looking for interested beta testers. The application runs on both Windows Phone 7.x and Windows Phone 8. The private beta testing has already started with a small amount of users. The main idea is that the user can send a receive so called picits (picture messages) with an attached viewing time limit after which the picit disappears from the recipient's phone.

In case you would be interested in participating in the beta, and / or want more information, feel free to respond to this thread (to be included in beta testing, a Windows Live ID account is required). Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

aenbacka

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
A new beta version (0.5.5) can now be downloaded from the URL that I provided testers with earlier. This version adds changes to My Picits (sent picits shown), as well as general bug fixes.

aenbacka

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
To use Picit to full potential, a large(r) userbase is required. I aim to keep beta period as short as possible (to fix major bugs / issues) after which the app will be published to the public store. The app will include ability to search / add users by username or e-mail address (at some point by optionally looking through the user's contacts), as well as ability to send out invites by e.g., e-mail / sms or similar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)