Need beta testers for my "Fuelly SMS" app

WesternLights

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey all,

As you don't always have a usable data connection for using the Fuelly mobile web site and remembering the text message format isn't really fool proof I made a small Windows Phone application for sending out fuel-ups to Fuelly via SMS easily.
I would like people to beta test it before it's officially released. Would any one be interested in testing it?

If so, please PM me the email address associated with your Microsoft account so that I can add you to the list of beta testers. I'll reply with the store link where it can be downloaded.

Thanks!

Screenshots: "Fuelly SMS" Windows Phone app - Imgur

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I actually had planned on writing an app that did just this, back when I was still on Windows Mobile, but never got around to it. It is (was) still on my ToDo list, but now it looks like I'll scratch it off. I'll send a PM. ;)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I went ahead and bought the full version. For 99?, that's a risk in willing to take. I'll try it when I fill-up today, but I'll have to remember to set it up. ;-)

WesternLights

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for that!

It's true that i expect there will be people who will not set up their fuelly account for sms and think the app doesn't work ;) It's an easy thing to forget.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3