OneShot camera app - Windows Phone 8 beta program

Andy Stumpp

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone Fans,

I'm looking for beta testers for our camera app called OneShot. We are constantly adding new features, improving the overall experience and working on bugs that especially occur on HTC devices. So, HTC users are especially welcomed to join the beta program!

This would help us a lot to improve our app as much as possible. A nice benefit for you: You are able to try out the latest features and filters of our app OneShot days or even weeks before it arrives at the store. :grin:

How does this beta test work? Well, you get access to a private store link that allows you to download the beta version. If errors occur, you are asked to send them back to the developers. You can also use the integrated feedback option in order to send suggestions or questions quickly to us.

If you are interested, please sign up right here: OneShot Windows Phone BETA
If you have general questions about this beta program, please contact me at contact@brilliantvision.net

Thank you very much,
Andy

oneshot-v1.0-collage.wpcentral.jpg

Last edited:

Andy Stumpp

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone for subscribing to the beta program. The beta app has already been approved since a couple of hours, but the store is not yet available. The emails including the store link go out as soon it is available. Thanks!

Andy Stumpp

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Carlos, you successfully signed up. We will be starting the next beta program in a couple of days in order to test a preview of the next major release.

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Will you post the announcement about the next beta program in this thread, or can I sign up too already and I'll gain access to the next program automatically?

Greets

Andy Stumpp

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your interest! I will update this thread as well when the next program is available. But you're also welcomed to sign up and will then be notified by email to get the download link.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2