Quiz Battle Player

Kasper M

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey I have developed a Quiz Battle Payer for windows phone and need a few beta testers..

The app will let you sign up and play the popular Quiz Battle game with your friends..

Currently sign up is working for
Denmark
Norway
Finland
Sweden

Sign up Belgium and the Netherlands is not supported at the moment but if you already have an account you can play..

The language of the app is in English with some menus in Danish (due to how it loads)..
The supported question languages is:
Danish
Swedish
Norwegian
Finnish
Dutch

If you are interested send me your Microsoft ID.

Attachments

• qb1w.png
    qb1w.png
    260.5 KB · Views: 1
  • qb2w.png
    qb2w.png
    329.5 KB · Views: 0
  • qb3w.png
    qb3w.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 1
  • qb5w.png
    qb5w.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 0
  • qbw.png
    qbw.png
    320.1 KB · Views: 0
  • qb.png
    qb.png
    380.1 KB · Views: 1
  • qb.jpg
    qb.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 1

Kasper M

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
No unfortunately due to some of the JavaScript it will only be available to windows phone 8 with 1gb ram.. Tried getting it to work on less and on windows phone 7 but kept crashing.. I have a quiz board app in the works and that will work on windows phone 7 though,, and through a few loopholes you can play quiz battle on the,, but that is not ready for testing yet..

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
No unfortunately due to some of the JavaScript it will only be available to windows phone 8 with 1gb ram.. Tried getting it to work on less and on windows phone 7 but kept crashing.. I have a quiz board app in the works and that will work on windows phone 7 though,, and through a few loopholes you can play quiz battle on the,, but that is not ready for testing yet..

Ok, I understand that :smile:

Kasper M

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
No unfortunately there is no notifications at the moment,, I'm working on that along with a few other things.. Glad you like it though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)