Need beta testers with Photovoltaic SMA inverter

lploumen

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I’m currently developping a application that allows your Windows Phone 8 to get data from a SMA inverter (using bluetooth).
For now the app can get historical data by 5 minutes interval, save that data onto the phone and display charts (by day or by month). There’s also a live mode displaying instant power, daily generation and total generation.
In a future, I would like to implement the data export to PVOutput (or other…), csv, mail, eventually Facebook.
The problem is the protocol specifications are not public, and I went through it using reverse engineering.
I tested it using my Lumia 620 and 520 and a SMA 5000TL-21 inverter.
So, I am looking for beta testers to validate the communication protocol before going on the next action. If you want to participate, send me a PM with your email, phone model and inverter model.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/s...d7ca5-4c19-4376-92fa-db6ac4d60402?signin=true

See attachment for application screenshots.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.png
    2.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.png
    3.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.png
    4.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with members.

GCrane1982

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I?m currently developping a application that allows your Windows Phone 8 to get data from a SMA inverter (using bluetooth).
For now the app can get historical data by 5 minutes interval, save that data onto the phone and display charts (by day or by month). There?s also a live mode displaying instant power, daily generation and total generation.
In a future, I would like to implement the data export to PVOutput (or other?), csv, mail, eventually Facebook.
The problem is the protocol specifications are not public, and I went through it using reverse engineering.
I tested it using my Lumia 620 and 520 and a SMA 5000TL-21 inverter.
So, I am looking for beta testers to validate the communication protocol before going on the next action. If you want to participate, send me a PM with your email, phone model and inverter model.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/s...d7ca5-4c19-4376-92fa-db6ac4d60402?signin=true

See attachment for application screenshots.

I would be happy to beta test your app. I am in Australia and I have an a SMA 3000TL Solar Inverter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes