Anodia for WP8, looking for beta testers

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
After months of development, we are finally able to begin beta test of Anodia for Windows Phone 8.

Anodia is a brick breaker with a twist -- we took physics engine and created unique and dynamic experience. There are over 20 power-ups and downs, customizable equipment, high quality graphics, lots of visual effects and over 100 unique and handcrafted levels. Anodia originally debuted on iOS in May 2011 and since then was downloaded about 3 500 000 times and has 5 star rating from over 28 000 user reviews (4.8 average).

Sample screens:
19.jpeg
21.jpeg

Trailer:
Anodia - Official Trailer - YouTube

We plan to release 3-5 beta releases (1 or 2 per week). For each version we'll ask beta testers to:
- have fun
- complete simple tasks within the game (about 5 minutes in each beta release)
- answer some simple game related questions
- report any unexpected behavior (performance issues, crashes, bugs, etc.)

If you want to participate in beta tests, simply like newly created Anodia profile on Facebook and send an e-mail to office+awpb@cluelesslittlemuffin.com that includes: e-mail address registered with your Microsoft account, information about your device(s) and installed WP8 version.

From all submissions, we'll select about 20 beta testers. We are not going to share any information about testers with anyone, especially e-mail addresses.

In case of any questions, you can ask here or send an e-mail to office+awpb@cluelesslittlemuffin.com.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I submitted my name to the test group but even if I am not selected, this looks crazy awesome. I spent tons of hours in arcades on this. Good luck with it just the same Clueless dev. Thanks for bringing this to the platform

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
First beta version is released, we are no longer accepting new submissions.

We hope to complete beta testing in 2-3 weeks and release Anodia on Windows Phone 8 till the end of November.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte