Looking for WP8 Testers for GoPro App

Aldo Lie

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello WP8 Users,

As I mentioned in my introduction, I will be seeking testers from time to time to evaluate products and apps from my employer.

If you are interested, please post a reply and I will send you a PM link to the enrollment form.
Here is what you can expect:
1. After replying to this post, I will send you a link to a tester candidate survey
2. After my team reviews the response, we will make a determination if you qualify for the test
3. We will then send you a link to the product test forum which contains guidelines and download instructions
4. You will be asked to provide feedback on your test experience
5. Depending on the product tested, we will send you a thank you compensation gift

Looking forward to working with you.

- Ed

I want to be ur beta tester.. Please

Abdul Muhaymin Arif

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I am very interested in beta testing of your app and the devices. I own a Lumia 820, which I hope will help in testing.
I live in India, and I am interested in shooting while riding bike for reviewing for my upcoming vehicle review website. :)

TheZuneLune

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
GoPro user here. I would love to beta test, of you are still looking. I am hoping that the new WiFi enhancements translate to a better GoPro app on WP.

Last edited:

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I'd love to help as the current GoPro app is horribly slow compared to the Android equivalent. Also, it always says "connect to the internet to explore great content from GoPro" regardless of whether I'm connected to WiFi or not (I'm pretty much always connected somehow).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234