Pocket File Manager 8.1 version beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello all

We are going to release beta version of PFM WP8.1 and looking for beta testers. If you are interested please share your LiveID with me and I will add to to the list.

Amout of beta testers are limited :)

The discussion of bugs and features will go in this thread.

Things are changed in 8.1 version

1. No more audio player. Microsoft removed support for background audio players in Windows Phone 8.1 Silverlight applications! What a clever decision!
2. You won't be able to see hidden folders
3. You won't be able to hide files and folders
4. Integrated PDF viewer will be removed.
5. You won't be able to edit any documents file when open them from PFM. They opened in Read only mode. Have no idea why :(
6. Could be a few other things, not discovered yet.

Link to beta version
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/pocket-file-manager-beta/4cf55a06-b4e9-4c1b-b2ae-315fe2f3a50eqrcode.21756056.png

How to add folders:
Tap "+" button on main page, tap on "Phone folder", select any folder you want

somenew.png

Last edited:

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello all

We are going to release beta version of PFM WP8.1 and looking for beta testers. If you are interested please share your LiveID with me and I will add to to the list.

Amout of beta testers are limited :)

The discussion of bugs and features will go in this thread.

I'm still on 8.0, would install the dev preview in may end when my exams get over, can you please add me too ? I want to test it really, and I've given many suggestions for the 8.0 app, would be active when i install 8.1, can i be added right now ?
Thanks in advance ! :)
my id is: saksham1@outlook.com (I'll remove the id from here once you've added it)

I'll surely give many bug reports/suggestions in may end and june :)

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
If you do not have 8.1 installed, you won't be able to test it. But I will add your ID, of course.

thanks a lot ! I said I'm going to install it in may end, I'll test it after that. I didn't want that the beta tester limit gets over, that's why I'm giving the id right now.
Thanks again ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077