New remote control app for Denon and Marantz AVR receivers needs beta testers

akike

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've developed a new remote control app for Windows Phone 8.x called AVR Control, that can control a Denon or Marantz AVR receiver.

UPDATE: AVR Control is now publicly available in the Windows Phone Store! Direct link to the app: AVR Control

Thanks for all beta testers! For new feature development, beta testing will continue.

Here is the home page for the app. Check the video there to see how it works!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a Denon. Hook me up. Now my Denon has a lot of controls on it. Will this cover many of the controls or just the more common ones, stereo, volume, etc.

hilleer

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Lovely! Such app been missing. Unfortunately i do not own such receiver currently, but Will at some point. Hope you create one awesome app :)

akike

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I have a Denon. Hook me up. Now my Denon has a lot of controls on it. Will this cover many of the controls or just the more common ones, stereo, volume, etc.

To enroll to beta testing, follow the instructions on the app's home page.

The more common controls are in focus at this phase (what you can see on the demo video as well). I welcome any comments on what controls you think are the most commonly used. I bet it varies a lot from person to person. For myself the features I've implemented are the more commonly used ones. In the beta testing phase I'm collecting info on how well all current features work with various receivers, both Denon and Marantz.

akike

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Any Marantz owners there who would be willing to try controlling their receiver with this app? Please join the beta test team =)

akike

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
AVR Control has evolved

Hi,

Since the early beta times, the AVR Control app has gotten some really cool features. Most importantly the ability to control network audio sources supported by the receiver like Internet Radio, Media Server, Spotify. For more info check the direct link to the app mentioned in the first post in this thread.

You can install AVR Control by following the direct link or by searching for 'Denon', Marantz', or 'AVR Control' in the Store.

Thanks!
Aki

zeshadok

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello all guys
I've tried it out with my Marantz melody stream 611, with Microsoft lumia 435, Windows phone 8.1 : it doesn't found IP adress, even if my Marantz plau internet radio on, even if I try to enter manually IPadress as indicated on my amp "network>informations>IPadress:192.168.0.4".
Sorry...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3