Pushbullet for WP 8.1

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
OK everyone just to give an update here, I'm in the process of the redesign, so far from my testing I've fixed a lot of bugs, the main problem before was that I had coded everything without full on testing along the way it turned out that it was easier to rewrite the code with the correct fixes than to amend existing code.

This is a screenshot of what the design will look like, there will be various UI changes along the way but it is what it is:

Feedback please :)

new.png

Samadvs

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
OK everyone just to give an update here, I'm in the process of the redesign, so far from my testing I've fixed a lot of bugs, the main problem before was that I had coded everything without full on testing along the way it turned out that it was easier to rewrite the code with the correct fixes than to amend existing code.

This is a screenshot of what the design will look like, there will be various UI changes along the way but it is what it is:

Feedback please :)

View attachment 71478

Good design

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Yes there is. You just need to add their google email address on pushbullet.com and open the app. You'll see their contact in the list of devices to send to. This will send the push to that other user.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I tried.
But not updating in the app

Have you tried forcing the refresh by tapping the refresh icon at the bottom? If that doesn't work, I'm sorry but you may have to wait next week until I get this new version ready.

I'm trying my best to get this released before WP 8.1 starts rolling out to all devices.

Samadvs

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried forcing the refresh by tapping the refresh icon at the bottom? If that doesn't work, I'm sorry but you may have to wait next week until I get this new version ready.

I'm trying my best to get this released before WP 8.1 starts rolling out to all devices.

Tried. Not working . Any way good work.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Just a note here, I'm making good progress. I spent a whole day just perfecting certain usability areas. This weekend will consist of putting it all together and running through a lot of tests for a Beta update next week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes