The first Australian Learner License mock test app

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, i am currently developing a universal app for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1. This app is aimed towards people trying to get their driver's learner license in Australia. I have noticed that such apps are available on iOS (The official app from the RTA) and Android (Non-Official apps) but not on Windows Phone (At least not for the Australian users).
So i decided to develop an app for this and now the app is almost ready so i need beta testers.

The app will allow you to go through all the questions currently in the questions bank, it will also ask you random questions, or do a full simulations of the real test. The app also has limited Cortana support for now (will be expanded later on) to do simple tasks.

The app is now only available as closed BETA for WP only (because Windows Store doesn't allow beta apps).
Link to the App: RTA Car Driver Knowledge Test Simulator BETA | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Australia)

If you want to test the app, please send me an PM or an E-Mail to: rafael.yousuf@outlook.com so i can add you to the testers list.
Testers are welcomed from all parts of the world (you don't have to be Australian to test or use the app).
You can also suggest new features or ideas to improve the app here or on my e-mail.

Thank you all. :angel::angel::angel:

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Does the have all states? Interested in QLD tests? What about hazard perception test? Thank you. Send a link aikon5110@ovi.com
Good luck.
Currently the app only has the questions bank for the NSW RTA, however i will be adding more questions banks in later updates and also support for different languages (Which requires translating all questions)

I will add you as soon as possible. You will get an email with the link to the app when i add you.

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Today was great. Fixed alot of issues and bugs in the app, also improved performance

An update will be submitted to the store later today.

If you want to register as a beta tester please send me an email with your Microsoft account email to: Rafael.yousuf@outlook.com

Thank you all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05