[Closed] Bullet Bill - Pushbullet for Windows Phone 8.1

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Bullet Bill - Pushbullet for Windows Phone 8.1

Max, found a new bug. While the phone is offline (in flight mode or data/wifi off) and dealing with list type push, although I first get the 'no internet access available' error, sometimes it throws an unexpected error when toggling the checkbox. Also the app doesn't remember the changes made to items in the list type push while offline.

maxkle25

May 28, 2014
Visit site

Max, found a new bug. While the phone is offline (in flight mode or data/wifi off) and dealing with list type push, although I first get the 'no internet access available' error, sometimes it throws an unexpected error when toggling the checkbox. Also the app doesn't remember the changes made to items in the list type push while offline.

Hi, thank you for this informaion. I fixed this. The app synchronizes all changes immediately with pushbullet, so it cannot remember this changes.

In this update I reduced the permission and added new app logos. I also added a small ad on the send page and an option to disable the ad through in-app purchase. While testing, I could not buy this, because always occurred an error on the store. Hopefully this error is gone, when this app is available on the store.

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for the update. Can confirm the in-app purchase to disable ads is working, but it was listed as free.

There is one more bug I noticed. When I try to long press on a push to reveal its context menu and if at that very moment try to swipe left or right, the push along with the context menu travels to the swiped tab. eg.wp_ss_20141101_0001.png

Also, what does the dismiss option do?

maxkle25

May 28, 2014
Visit site

Can confirm the in-app purchase to disable ads is working, but it was listed as free.
Because the app is still in beta test, but not for much longer. :smile:

When I try to long press on a push to reveal its context menu and if at that very moment try to swipe left or right, the push along with the context menu travels to the swiped tab.
I will fix this in few days. Currently I do not have a lot time for the app.

Also, what does the dismiss option do?
It will disable notifications for this push on other devices. If you dismiss a push, for example your browser will not show a notification for this push any more.

Currently, I'm working on the notification service. It doesn't work quit well.

Last edited:

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site

Hey Max, when I open a bullet bill notification and select the delete option, it says deleting but stays the push still remains open. Please fix the app behavior, it should go back to the main page after deleting the push.

maxkle25

May 28, 2014
Visit site

Hey Max, when I open a bullet bill notification and select the delete option, it says deleting but stays the push still remains open. Please fix the app behavior, it should go back to the main page after deleting the push.

Hi, I sorry am that I only now answering.

I fixed that issue. I also changed the push server, so the push service should be working well.

Last edited:

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site

Max there's an issue with the latest build. The contact list while composing a new push is always shown empty until I change the app orientation.

maxkle25

May 28, 2014
Visit site

Did this update solve your issue? If not, please try to reinstall the app. Unfortunately, I did not have this bug.

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site

Did this update solve your issue? If not, please try to reinstall the app. Unfortunately, I did not have this bug.

Nope, its still there. I did reinstall the app. I have a NL920 w/ 8.1.1 DP (Cyan).

EDIT: As for the bug, go to photos app, select a pic to share and select bullet bill. Tapping the recipient button the list is shown empty, change orientation or click cancel and again click recipient button to see the list.

Last edited:

maxkle25

May 28, 2014
Visit site

Sorry I could not reproduce the bug. I changed something in the backend, maybe this will fix the issue. Please let me know.

vinscuzzy

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site

Hey Max, I signed up for the beta on wpbeta.me, but never got an email. Anyway I could check out your app? I use pushpin for the time being, but LOVE the look of your app. I use Pushbullet constantly!!

Dnamb

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site

Max, any eta for the final release? Any new features or changes coming before the release?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers