EliteNote for Windows 10 beta testers needed!

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
The EliteNote note-taking has just been released on the Windows Store and I need beta testers. There is a 7-day trial version available, and if you are interested in testing send me a message for a code.

I am trying to make it into something special and there are definitely new features in the works, but I just need to be sure there are no critical flaws that could be disastrous. Let me know what you think! :excited:

Last edited:

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
A MUCH improved beta version (v1.2) has just been published to the Windows Store!

I am still in need of more beta testers at the time of writing, and those that opt in are also actually getting the app for free (a $2.25 value). I have A LOT of plans for this app, with pen support being the next top priority for the app once I am sure there are no more major bugs.

EliteNote must still live up to the idea of being "simple", however, and that means things should not become too complex (i.e., OneNote) for the "CASUAL" note-taker who don't require a unnecessary learning curve and the clutter that is no common in many similar apps . Come along for the ride, Windows Central members!

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
v1.2.4 update now live.
AD 3.jpg
I've added print support and sharing support! There are also other visual enhancements and bug fixes as well. The goal is to release updates 2x a week. Looking for more beta testers! :]

Last edited:

Dawn jai

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi I want to test your app. Send me code along with download link. Awaiting your reply.

The EliteNote note-taking has just been released on the Windows Store and I need beta testers. There is a 7-day trial version available, and if you are interested in testing send me a message for a code.

I am trying to make it into something special and there are definitely new features in the works, but I just need to be sure there are no critical flaws that could be disastrous. Let me know what you think! :excited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism