why cant we find the app listing

Sayeda Band

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
we published an app. App A. Now the app is published and we can find it by searching on the windows store on the mobile phone.

we have another app. we are beta testing. we set the discovery option to only allow email account users we listed to be able to install the app. The app is now submitted and in the submission section it says the app is available on the store etc..

But we cant download this app anywhere. In App identity there are two URLS, neither of these links actually work! neither on the phone or desktop, so whats going on here?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
we published an app. App A. Now the app is published and we can find it by searching on the windows store on the mobile phone.

we have another app. we are beta testing. we set the discovery option to only allow email account users we listed to be able to install the app. The app is now submitted and in the submission section it says the app is available on the store etc..

But we cant download this app anywhere. In App identity there are two URLS, neither of these links actually work! neither on the phone or desktop, so whats going on here?

isn't there a approval process before the app actually becomes live? I've never developed an app but this is from what I've read before

anon(9947068)

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
The Windows store can be ridiculous. For example, if you publish an app, and then come along later and simply modify something like the app description or price, you will have to wait for the entire certification process to complete again, just as if you are submitting an updated app package. It doesn't make since to me.

Just suit up and make store frustration part of your development experience, lol. Hope things clear up for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3