Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    2,088 Global Posts
    The one we have sucks, we need more functionality (groups,etc). Someone needs to make one comparable to ios and you will make a ton of dough.

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

This is a huge assumption, but I'm sure the iOS and Andriod apps are more or less web page viewers that point to the FaceBook mobile site.

But it would be nice if there was a WP app that at least looked the same as the other platforms.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by j_the_geek View Post
    This is a huge assumption, but I'm sure the iOS and Andriod apps are more or less web page viewers that point to the FaceBook mobile site.

But it would be nice if there was a WP app that at least looked the same as the other platforms.
    Doesn't look like it... my FaceBook app on my iPad and 4S are fully functional apps.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

Quote Originally Posted by j_the_geek View Post

Most of them use the Facebook API to provide full functionality.
    Retired Moderator

If the phone didn't have integration then I would consider it, but there is too much feature overlap.
    Same with Twitter. I don't actually even use a twitter client at all because on the occasion of having to do stuff that the OS can't, I just use MetroTwit.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    I will pay a maximun of 1.99 bucks for a fully feature, beautiful, fast, metro Facebook app. ( And not the lazy way of just black/white background, I want pretty pictures )
    Developer

Global Posts
    1,314 Global Posts
    What I want are the same updates that I get on my BB. Is that so much to ask for??? The BB is HOW MANY years old???

the same to you,thank you very much