App Request - Music Sharing on Social Networks

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if it would be possible to have an app that sees what song is currently playing and then allows you to share on your Facebook wall, friend's Facebook wall, or Twitter. Those are the only two social networking sites I use, so I'm not sure how they would work on the others (g+, Pinterest, etc).

See, the problem I had when trying to figure out how the app would work was that it'd have to use a YouTube video link to share on Facebook, right? That'd be really awesome if that were possible, but I'm not sure how a user would ensure that it was the correct video.

I would guess that it would search the title and artist of the song on Youtube. Then, the user could choose from the list of results, then the app, which would have previously gained permission to post onto FB or Twitter, would ask where you want to post it, and then post it for you.

Any idea if that would work or if there is a better way to do it? I would pay a couple of dollars for this app, since I often think about how I would like to show a song to a specific person or would like to post it to my wall. It is just too much of a hassle currently on Windows Phone, though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos